Saturday, August 16, 2014

Malacca



Assalamualaikum. Woo-Hoo!!! It is almost A YEAR since my last post! But deep down I'm glad I didn't left my blog for nothing. I think this is time for me to restart this blog, but actually I am restarting my new whole life since I almost have everything I needed, but of course not all of it, like lacking of resources despite of many things happened into my life lately. 

Alright! The very first post in 2014 I'd like to show is my family trip to Malacca which was happened on June 2013, LAST YEAR! My family rarely go on vacation unless balik kampung which of course we'll be going together as a whole complete family members. It was a very short trip which we took 2 days to be together as a whole family since most of us live separately as we're working in different places one to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment