Saturday, September 28, 2013

Bamboo Camp & Resort, Pangsun

Assalamualaikum. What did you do on the Malaysia Day? I know it is too late to ask but who cares, right? For me, I did nothing but sleep all day long. Call me a bad citizen, but I really love to congratulate to Sabahan and Sarawakian who celebrated it and it was wonderful watching the celebration on the tv.

The days before the Malaysia Day was very great as I was having an eating camping with the co-workers. "Eating camping" might sounds odd but that was what we do. We camp, we eat. then we camp, we eat again and again. Frankly, the never ending process was eating. The supplies of food was unimaginable for camping trip, it was like we were setting up to move home. But it was fun though as the men are the very good cook I tell ya!


The place was at Pangsun, Hulu Langat, Selangor. It was a kampung but it will never be far from the city centre of Kuala Lumpur. I think it was about less than 30 minutes driving, and it was RapidKL bus service available if you prefer using public transport.


We rent just a hut, but we managed to build 3 other tents as well.


There were many types of room available for rental. If you wish to have your own private space, you can rent the room above.


This was Sibat's fishing net and he brought for nothing. He couldn't catch any goods with that but thank God he managed to bring back a fish and a shrimp by fishing rod, if I'm not mistaken.


The arrival. The armies were unloading and unpacked the stuff.




The instruction from the"new supervisor"???






Welcome to our "leak" tent and we serve you the best snore engine sound ever!



The middle tent was useless as it was leaking like hell. I'm sincerely apologize to Afiq for saying this even it might get you hurt, but it was true and please look at the bright side for the better camping trip in the future.





Setting up the bonfire for barbecuing.


The mixed spices look better even before it fully cooked.



A very very very simple meal but it was worth in taste and big amount of side dishes.


The tumble down block was the highlight for the night as it was the only game we had left and nothing else to do right before the sleep time. It was really fun as the two daddies played for their very first time and it was getting exciting as they got along with the game.


The morning chef in charge of the day.




This called 'air asam' and it was used as the sauce to eat with the fish.


The transformation : Before cook.


The transformation : After cook. What the hell was this? 
Blame the grill handler for the damage, Kent! But no one was complained as the taste was not ugly as the picture, but delicious.








Sardine sandwiches for 8 persons.


One of a kind!
He even dip the sandwich into the tea for a better taste, I guess.


The daddies were cooking for the babies on the last time on the last day.

6 comments:

  1. I would appreciate if you could give me the copy of those pics...without the watermark pls!!! heheheheh :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over my dead body! Hahahaha! *evil laugh*
    Nope. Just kidding. Meet me at kcp tomorrow ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dausharon,

    Do you have the contact number of Bamboo Camp? How much do you pay for the hut and setting up three tents?

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon, in case you didn't notice the contact number was on the first photo above.
    I hope it's still valid, or else I need to ask my friend first.
    I'm sorry I don't have any idea on the rate of the hut and the tent site.
    But as far as I remember, I guess the hut was about RM50, and the site probably RM30.
    It was calculated per night.
    Deeply sorry if I didn't answer much.

    Thanks for those questions Shannon! I'd take note so I'll improve on my next post. Thanks ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The number given on the first photo is no longer in service....do u have the new number...tqvm

    ReplyDelete