Thursday, September 19, 2013

Universal Studios Singapore

Assalamualaikum. Most of the people who visit Singapore will come by to this place, at least once I reckon. The place was very entertaining yet exciting, and I really hope to come back again with the friends of mine next time, so I'd gain more enjoyment with them! Literally, I'm looking forward on Universal Studios in Hollywood and Japan. But if in Japan, I was wondering what kind of language do they use in Donkey Show? When I was in USS, this show do a lot of talking, so it'd be my biggest concern before entering the Japan Studios. Fyi, I'd recommend to come on weekdays instead of weekend cause the crowded are twice or thrice more than regular days. You won't wasting up your time by lining up the queue all day long and leave the place without trying all of the games that you have paid, right?


The globe people would never leave before taking any photo in their machine lens.




I have no idea if you can bring your own wheelchair or stroller before entering the place. But using the electric stroller is better. 



You'll meet the Hollywood City first after entering the entrance. See, how's difference the crowd compared to weekend. It was very few, but I'm sorry I didn't have the weekend photo for actual differentiation.



The souvenir and gifts store. The price? You tell me! But I managed getting two things before leaving the place, and it worth for couple of dollars.



My first ride! If I were a kid, I'd say that was the coolest ride ever!


You'll never know what inside the entrance cause it didn't show the cool parts from outside.But, once you started to enjoy the show, you'll be awed from the start till the end of the show.


If you're running out of time cause you didn't have much time to play the games, do not bother yourself queuing up for photo with the characters.


Transformers! I give 10 stars! My favorite ride ever! When I come again next time, this one will be the first! Very syiokk!!!



Let's wish the bumblebee is transforming for real! I'll own it right away, no matter how much it cost me. *kidding*







I wish something but I treasured nothing!






A dream castle? Only for exterior.


Donkey Knight Club! I enjoyed so much. The host was fabulous and the donkey was being... a donkey. A funny donkey.














Live action movie! It was really great, and I never imagine watching something like that right in front of my eyes! Shooting and fire for real? Totally AWESOME!




I bet it must be hot in those costumes. I didn't know how did they managed to dance in those costumes and under freaking hot sun. I salute you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment