Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Last day in Langkawi


Assalamualaikum. This is a live post from Langkawi since I bring my laptop to this trip. At this moment, I'm hanging around alone in the hotel lobby surfing the internet and is worrying about the problems that will come afterwards once I reach home. There are many things to do and to think in very serious manner since my final exam is about to start in short couple of weeks from now, and another trip with company will come along in the middle of two papers. It's lot to be done in a very short time. Plus, there are two unfinished assesments that has to be done in two days! This is stressed me out and made my trip become inconvenience. I should've stop worrying about these stuff while traveling. This made me learning how to plan and manage the time better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment