Saturday, June 1, 2013

Singapore : The Beginning

Assalamualaikum. An exciting feeling is flowering in my heart while I start to write as this is a very first post of my travel experience. I do think it's best to write less, but it would be better with attachment of bunch of photos. Fyi, I'm such a bad writer and photographer as I'm still in learning process and a beginner in many areas. I'd turned 24 on my upcoming birthday this year but I just found out my interest which is too late for my age. Finding 'it' faster for the next me is a hope to create a good person (future kid I mean).

Below are the PLACES OF INTEREST! Go check it out!

 
















Of course these aren't the only photos I've had taken since it's the teaser. There are plenty of them to be chosen. I just pressed the shutter button all day long since there's nothing much to do other than walking and sight-seeing. But that was a good thing actually as I learned about photography by myself a bit. For now, I'm looking forward to learn it in a professional way. I'll have more photos in the next-next post. Till then. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment