Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bugis Corner

Assalamualaikum. I've posted two posts in the same day respectively! WoW! What an improvement. I rarely had my time to edit these photos since this month is full of stress! But today I have plenty of time wandering around because there's nothing much to do in Langkawi, I think I've explored much here two days ago. I'm wandering at this airport like four to five hours. I gotta say this is boring and exhausting. 

Back to the main topic, Bugis is the first place I've explored when I was in Singapore. It was the cheapest place among the other places. Also, it's advisable to shop the souvenirs around here. I dare to say  you won't expect cheap stuff in Singapore. I chose Bugis as the first place because I have to drop myself at Bugis MRT station in order for me to reach to my staying place. Let's enjoy the photos below!














No comments:

Post a Comment