Saturday, August 17, 2013

Chinatown

Assalamualaikum and Happy Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims around the world and let us hope we'll meet Ramadhan again for the next year, Insya-Allah. I bet many of us know about the conflict happens in Egypt right now. What happen in there is very tragic and supposedly it didn't happen at all. Why do we have to fight against each others while we're brothers. Instead, we should help and support among ourselves. This is very sad and I feel very sorry for them. Let's hope the peace will be rise again on that Arab land, Insya-Allah.

I know I neglect this blog too much and I barely post regularly. My brain started to get crammed whenever I start to write instead of my hands. And it's not cool at all. Now, I'm watching American series more than Korean dramas which I think I start to betray myself. What's cool on that part is my tongue got twisted in THREE LANGUAGES! lol!

Two paragraphs of introduction is way too much and now is time for the real stuff which is Chinatown in Singapore. Honestly, I expected the Chinatown would be more fun and beautiful than in Kuala Lumpur but it turned out it was better but it wasn't as I expected. I didn't feel to elaborate more about this place and you better judge yourself from those photos. But for sure I didn't explored much the entire town as I didn't feel to do so.









No comments:

Post a Comment