Monday, August 19, 2013

Chinese & Japanese Garden

Assalamualaikum and Good Morning!!! I'm trying to speed up as fast as I can to finish up the posts about my Singapore trip. But actually it's kinda hard since the photos are too many to be picked. As you can see, there are tons of photos that can be viewed till the bottom of this post. Hope it'll be eye-catching and the nature was beautiful enough to have wordless.

The MRT station that will bring you to this park is Chinese Garden. This park is suitable for family outing, friends day out, and dating of course. It's a very romantic place I tell ya!






It was raining hard when I didn't even entered the entrance. Thank goodness there was a place to shelter ourselves from the rain. But that unavoidable scene lasted about almost an hour, it felt forever waiting in that small place.




















Instead of using motorbike, Singaporean prefers riding a bicycle, for short distance I bet.












The Turtle & Tortoise Museum inside the park.








The view from the top of the tower.





No comments:

Post a Comment