Thursday, August 22, 2013

Marina Bay

Assalamualaikum and Morning! Got up at 5 am in the morning is not something easy to do since it's in the circle of the quietest time of a day. But lately I'm doing pretty well which I could've deserve back patting but it would be weird doing that to myself lol. But sadly I didn't fully utilize the time I had by not doing something good very much, and at the end of the day I regretted for wasting a lot of time.

These beautiful photos are the Singapore landmarks and it were located quite near from one to another. I had walking nearly most of the entire Marina Bay spots which sweated me a a lot. I tell ya what, the hotness of the weather it was like 50 degree Celsius, I almost get myself burned! Phew!







Have you ever thought of spending your "little" credit in this store? Well call yourself lucky and rich then, cause I didn't even afford myself to step my foot on that little stairs. Too afraid to have vision on the luxurious thangs live!


Speaking of luxurious and shops, this is the place! 


The Helix Bridge. It would look better in night with beautiful neon lights.



Those lotus! Beautiful isn't it?

















Again? Those cows?

Oh no! It's already in the afternoon? Forgot to published this before I even turned it off my pc. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment