Monday, August 26, 2013

Sentosa Boardwalk

Assalamualaikum and Good Evening! Btw, it's almost midnight! No wonder I keep yawning while surfing this and that. Arghh! It's totally irritating whenever you're on writing mood but the mind didn't go along with it. Fine. I just know my system didn't get along well with one to another. What the heck are they doing actually playing with me? I mean, I am the owner of the body, you guys! You should've respect me in the first place, right? Urm.. okay.. I started talking nonsense.. I think I'm quite out of my mind.. a bit.. I guess.. lol

So, have you ever thought of using Sentosa Boardwalk as an alternative to get through to Sentosa Island? Or to be exact, the one and only the famous Singapore best attraction, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS? If you're Malaysian, I would recommend to have this way rather than the other choices which are train, bus, taxi and cable car. Why do Malaysian should take this and not the other alternatives? Urm.. from my point of view, Genting's cable car is the best in Malaysia and the fare is very cheap compared to Sentosa cable car. So, why do bother trying something very expensive whenever you can have a better choices. But it's just my recommendation, of course I won't get mad if you prefer taking the cable car. For sure, the view is totally different from Genting Highland and Langkawi. For train, it's a bit costly.

If you're prefer taking other transport, you can help yourself searching on the main Sentosa Island website or other various websites that you could easily found everywhere. But for this post, I really want you to pleasure yourself by taking a leisure stroll with beautiful hand-made scenery of the Sentosa Island from Vivo City shopping mall to the island by strolling with your companies with 700 meters only and you gotta pay only $1 for return. Have you ever thought what return means here? It means you can take train for free from the island to Vivo City. And the beauty of this train is, you can take Sentosa Express as many times as you want, as long as you didn't let yourself out from the island. Once you get to the island, you'll no longer pay for the others drop on - drop off station. How cool is that, right? 






The canopy boardwalk never look far from here. You already see the island from this starting point.



Travelators is suitable for people who too lazy to walk!












You can dine here before continuing your short journey to the island. Do you see the Carlsberg sign? So, I encourage the Muslims not to drop yourself here. I'm pretty sure it's non-Halal restaurant.


Excited? Only 170 meters left. We'll arrive to the end point in a very short minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment