Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Siloso Beach

Assalamualaikum. I didn't know what the hell was wrong with this pc, I was waiting like an hour ago before I can start writing this entry. Does it have to do with anti-virus? It stopped working recently and I have no time to fix it up, neither care about it. It does look like it was my mistake, but it was such a heart breaking waiting for this machine to perform correctly. Stress!

Siloso Beach is one of the beach in Sentosa Island and the largest among the other beaches. The other two are Palawan Beach and Tanjong Beach. Actually I was hoping to visit all the beaches but since it was pretty late, so I can do nothing about it. Then I decided going to the best point and Siloso Beach was the answer! 

When I first arrived here, there were not many people around since it was weekday, but the beautiful part of it, it's quite and you'll rarely find quiet place since it's entirely an island city. But I bet it'll be totally crowded during weekend since Sentosa is the famous and recommended place in Singapore! If you're wondering how to get to those beaches, the first alternative is walking. Walking along the beach will be very refreshing, but do not expect more. Just saying. The other alternative is taking the tram and it's free ride! But expect delay because I've waited more than 30 minutes but it was supposed to come in every 10 minutes. I was wondering why would it late when the road will never be busy. I didn't think I saw a single car taking the same road as the tram???





There are 3 Sentosa Express stations in the island which are Waterfront Station (Universal Studios), Imbiah Station (Merlion Plaza and Imbiah Lookout) and the end point is Beach Station (The Three Beaches mentioned before).




There are a lot of activities can be done at the beach. The more companies you bring, the merrier it gets!









Do expect cleaner on the beach. They'll clean you if you act like rubbish. Just saying.



Rent a bike for more happy moments! It also good for health.



The Luge! It's like mini go-kart but the starting point is from the hill. I think it'll be very fun for.. children. It's extremely not extreme at all... I tend to get excited for something really really EXTREME.


No comments:

Post a Comment